Our specialist care service is designed to maximise your health and well-being, as we can provide treatment in your home, aiming to reduce GP and hospital visits. It can also, as part of a care package, enable you to come home from hospital sooner. Our multi-skilled staff are able to support colleagues from district nursing or other teams, meaning that fewer people have to visit you at home.
Our highly qualified and experienced nursing staff will:
- Assess and diagnose your clinical need
- Implement, evaluate and review treatment and care
- Monitor and manage a variety of complex, long-term conditions
- Prescribe and administer medication
- Manage and review your medication, liaising with other members of a multi-disciplinary team including GP, consultant and other specialists
- Manage catheter, wound and stoma care
- Venepuncture (taking blood for samples)
- Help you manage your symptoms
Please contact us with your query if you cannot see what you require listed above.