In Caring Hands’ personal care services assist you with day-to-day living and are designed to improve and support your well-being. We can help you with:
- Getting up, going to bed, toileting and washing
- Hair, nails and oral hygiene
- Medication prompting
- Mobility and trips out and about in the community, either for appointments or to visit friends
- Meal preparation including food choices, shopping and putting away
- Eating and drinking including giving nutrition by other means (e.g. gastrostomy)
- Domestic tasks e.g. bed-making, washing, ironing, gardening
- Signposting – finding other solutions to fulfil your needs, e.g. arranging Key-Safe, Lifeline, required home adaptations for mobility and safety
In Caring Hands offers a wide range of personal care services; just ask us how you’d like support and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
We are used to working co-operatively and proactively within multi-disciplinary caring teams but with our specialist care we are able to undertake medical treatment services, reducing the number of people that need to visit you at home and visits to the GP/hospital.