In Caring Hands’ personal care services assist you with day-to-day living and are designed to improve and support your well-being. Our staff are caring and compassionate, and we believe that companionship is as important as the care that they give, so you can be sure that there will be conversations and laughter as well.
These are some of the things that we can help you with:
- Getting up, going to bed, toileting and washing
- Hair, nails and oral hygiene
- Medication prompting
- Managing gastrostomy devices
- Meal preparation including food choices, shopping and putting away
- Eating and drinking, including giving nutrition by other means (e.g. gastrostomy)
- ‘Housework’ such as bed-making, washing, ironing, gardening
Companionship, activities and wider support
- Mobility and trips out and about in the community, either for appointments or to visit friends
- Signposting – finding other solutions to fulfil your needs, e.g. arranging Key-Safe, Lifeline, required home adaptations for mobility and safety
In Caring Hands offers a wide range of personal care services; just ask us how you’d like support and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request. We can offer more complex medical-linked support further to this level of personal care. Please see our Specialist Care page for more information, if you have more complex requirements.