Based in St Austell, our 4-bed respite centre for people with learning disabilities takes the approach of a home from home whilst having all the facilities you would expect, for example:
- 4 themed bedrooms all with hospital beds, pressure relieving mattresses and ceiling hoists
- TVs/DVD players in all rooms; wireless film streaming available
- Generous bathroom facilities with raising/lowering baths
- Separate areas for daily activities
- Sensory hallway
- Highly trained experienced staff
Each family is encouraged to bring personal items for familiarity.
We are currently sourcing sleep systems for those who require them.